About AARDEX Group
We are AARDEX Group, an industry leading SaaS company that’s been challenging the status quo in medication adherence management in clinical trials since 1984. Our goal is to empower clinical research teams with real-time medication adherence intelligence to support earlier interventions for patients that need additional support with their dosing regimen.
Measuring medication adherence (whether patients are following the prescribed dosing regimen) in clinical trials is essential as poor adherence can lead to underestimations of drug efficacy and even drain study power to the point of failure.
AARDEX Group addresses the issue with the help of digital medication adherence packaging and devices coupled with real-time medication adherence software for researchers and user-friendly apps for patients.
Life at AARDEX Group
We invest in the personal and professional growth of every member of our team because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfilment. Our team is at the heart of everything that we do, and by taking a proactive approach to support, we have created an inclusive and caring culture that enables our people to thrive.
What You Will Be Doing
Working hand in hand with the R&D Department, you will design, maintain, monitor and improve tools and infrastructure of AARDEX SaaS platform.
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Maintaining AARDEX® SaaS solution once it is designed and developed and submitting improvement proposals whenever possible
- Building critical tools and infrastructure that support the company’s site/software/application platforms
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Monitoring production environment for incidents and taking needed actions when applicable
- Driving, implementing and monitoring automated processes throughout their lifecycle to ensure they meet SLAs, QoS and KPIs
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by performing ongoing vulnerability assessments, risk management, incident monitoring and tracking, and root cause analysis
- Implementing, automating and enforcing IT governance, security, compliance, and audit standards
- Communicating with, coordinating and supporting the development team in the software validation process, maintenance and evolution of applications and databases with configuration, deployment, support, migration and scripting
- Understanding customer requirements and assisting them with technical support related to our SaaS applications
- Responding to issues through ticketing system and providing end to end resolution within defined SLA
Experience, Certifications, and Competencies Required for the Role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, security training is a plus (CAS cyber security)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in deployment, monitoring, and maintenance of critical SaaS solutions in an interconnected cloud environment with third parties and for international customers.
- Technical aptitude: strong knowledge of Cloud Computing and SaaS solution management, very good Cybersecurity practices knowledge and knowledge of the following : coding/scripting, log aggregation, monitoring solutions, alerting
- Experience as a Systems Engineer or a similar role in Windows environment
- Experience with Azure, AWS or Google cloud is a plus
- Experience with containers is a plus
- Good knowledge of technical English (oral and written)
- Is a polyvalent and self-disciplined critical thinker that can work autonomously
- Is customer orientated and capable of analyzing the root of a problem
- Has a high sense of ownership and responsibility to solve different problems
- Possesses agility and eager to constantly update their technical knowledge
Want to help us shape the future of medication adherence management? Send your resume along with a covering letter detailing why this is the job for you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com