For over 35 years, AARDEX group has been the world leader in digital solutions for measuring and managing adherence in clinical trials.
Our solutions, at the forefront of digital health, ensure that clinical trials aiming to bring new drugs on the market run efficiently. They consist of connected devices and a SaaS platform that measures and analyzes patient behavior in order to provide them with the opportunity to improve their treatment.
We are looking for a SysOps Engineer to strengthen AARDEX® Group’s IT development team and contribute effectively in the continuous improvement of the project, the team, and the work environment.
We offer an attractive salary in a multidisciplinary team combining science and technology at the forefront of its field and a pleasant working environment within a dynamic team defending common values in the service of the patient and science.
- Responsible for maintaining AARDEX® SaaS solution once it is designed and developed and submit improvement proposals whenever possible
- Build critical tools and infrastructure that support the company’s site/software/application platforms
- Understand project KPI’s in order to set up and manage their configurations.
- Manage stakeholders and external interfaces
- Monitor production environment for incidents and take needed actions when applicable
- Drive, implement and monitor automated processes throughout their lifecycle to ensure they meet
SLAs, QoS and KPIs
- Identify and deploy cybersecurity measures by performing ongoing vulnerability assessment, risk
management, incident monitoring and tracking, and root cause analysis
- Implement, automate and enforce IT governance, security, compliance, and audit standards
- Communicate with, coordinate and support the development team in the software validation process, maintenance and evolution of applications and databases with configuration, deployment, support, migration and scripting
- Understand customer requirements and assist them with technical support related to our SaaS applications
- Respond to issues through ticketing system and provide end to end resolution within defined SLA
- Computer science education (bachelor degree at least), security training is a plus (CAS cyber security)
- Minimum 3 years experience in deployment, monitoring, and maintenance of critical SaaS solutions in an interconnected cloud environment with third parties and for international customers.
- Experience in supporting regulated environments such as healthcare is a plus
- Excellent coding or scripting skills including template building
- Must be familiar with log aggregation, monitoring solutions and alerting
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, root-cause analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills, versatility, accountability, ability to work with limited supervision and
interact with a multidisciplinary team
- High sense of ownership and responsibility
- Customer orientation is highly required
- Ability to come up with alternative ideas/implementation to handle critical situation/issues
- Good knowledge of technical English (oral and written)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com