About AARDEX Group
We are AARDEX Group, an industry leading SaaS company that’s been challenging the status quo in medication adherence management in clinical trials since 1984. Our goal is to empower clinical research teams with real-time medication adherence intelligence to support earlier interventions for patients that need additional support with their dosing regimen.
Measuring medication adherence (whether patients are following the prescribed dosing regimen)in clinical trials is essential as poor adherence can lead to underestimations of drug efficacy and even drain study power to the point of failure.
AARDEX Group addresses the issue with the help of digital medication adherence packaging and devices coupled with real-time medication adherence software for researchers and user-friendly apps for patients.
Life at AARDEX Group
We invest in the personal and professional growth of every member of our team because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfilment. Our team is at the heart of everything that we do, and by taking a proactive approach to support, we have created an inclusive and caring culture that enables our people to thrive.
What You Will Be Doing
Working hand in hand with the R&D Department, you will design, implement, test and maintain modules of computer applications by following state of the art standards and enterprise guidelines.
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Designing, implementing, testing, integrating & maintaining modules
- Following coding guidelines and reviewing the code of other developers
- Designing and implementing automatic tests and analysing risks
- Writing technical documentation
- Evaluating the complexity of potential future tasks with the Products Owner
- Solving technical issues and fulfilling QA procedure
- Mentoring newcomers and coaching peers
Experience, Certifications, and Competencies Required for the Role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or software development;
- Master degree in the scientific field and 3 years as software developer in computer science company;
- At least 5 years as software developer in a computer science company
- Knowledge in IT architecture design and documentation
- Experience with NoSql databases or graph databases is a plus
- Experience in cloud computing and/or CI/CD environment is a plus
- Capable of reading and writing English technical documentation
- Is a meticulous and self-disciplined multitasker that can work autonomously
- Logical thinker
- Is results orientated
- Has exceptional collaboration and time management skills
- Possesses agility and eager to constantly update their technical knowledge
Want to help us shape the future of medication adherence management? Send your resume along with a covering letter detailing why this is the job for you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org