For over 35 years, AARDEX Group is the world leader in digital solutions to manage medication adherence in clinical trials.
Our customers are pharmaceutical and biotech companies, primarily in the US and in Europe, that implement adherence solutions as part of Clinical Drug Development. This experience results in long-established key client relationships with most major pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
The mission of AARDEX Group is to empower patients for better treatment.
In order to ensure its growth, AARDEX is looking for an experienced Marketing & Sales Manager.
In addition to lead the department composed of 3 senior profiles, you will be in charge of business development on EU and Asia.
As a Sales & Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Generating, qualifying, managing, and closing new business within the assigned geographic target, primarily Europe.
- Achieving or exceeding your sales target.
- Understanding and improving the value proposition of AARDEX solutions.
- Supervising the sales & marketing strategy, including the AARDEX digital marketing strategy.
- Using daily HubSpot to track all the sales process and LinkedIn Sales Navigator tools to manage leads generated through digital marketing.
- Managing indirect sales channels through AARDEX’s partners (e.g. smart package manufacturer, CMO, CRO) to generate new leads.
- Working closely with AARDEX’s internal sales resources to create and manage the pipeline of new business in both existing customers and prospects.
- 6+ years selling experience in clinical trials at an international level.
- Proven success in selling complex products/services, experience in selling software solution is a plus.
- Clear and concise writing skills and be a creative thinker, great self-awareness of speaking and good listening attitude.
- Hunter Type Approach.
- Team Oriented Approach.
- Entrepreneurial Approach.
- English is the main working language with customers/users.
- Ready to evolve with the company and take on responsibilities at higher levels.
- A fix + variable salary
Starting date: as soon as possible
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com