AARDEX Group develops and markets solutions to manage medication adherence in clinical trials. Our customers are pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies which implement adherence solutions to speed up Clinical Drug Development.
For over 35 years, AARDEX is the world market leader in clinical trials (200+ drug trials) and research settings (800+ peer-reviewed publications) with more than 1 million patients monitored across 70+ countries.
This experience results in long-established key client relationships with most major pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, primarily in the US and in Europe.
The mission of AARDEX Group is to develop and market eco-systems to measure, analyze, and exchange dosing history data to support successful management of patients’ adherence to medications.
The vision: Data driven adherence feedback enabling digital therapeutics and patient empowerment.
AARDEX’s customers are research-based pharmaceutical or biotechnological companies with a drug pipeline in development phase (II or III).
The AARDEX solutions are used primarily during clinical trials, whereby the measured patient adherence data are used by the Sponsor, CRO’s and sites to ensure fidelity to the research protocol.
In order to ensure its growth, AARDEX is looking for an experienced Digital Sales & Marketing Lead Generation Specialist.
You will be responsible for:
- Working hand in hand with our sales team.
- Updating, managing and implementing our Marketing Plan in accordance with the company’s global sales strategy.
- Creating, managing and implementing our Communication Campaigns.
- Creating, managing and implementing our lead generation / nurturing campaigns using Hubspot.
- Managing Hubspot: to optimize the use of Hubspot for the company’s benefit, internal training to Hubspot users, to manage Hubspot Objects & Properties, to create and manage Sequences and Workflows, etc.
- Managing the company’s website: to optimize the website in terms of (smart) CTAs, link to Hubspot, tracers, dedicated landing pages, etc.
- Managing the company’s LinkedIn page.
- Managing our Scientific Lead (Key Opinion Leader) LinkedIn Page (13.000+ followers), including using Sales Navigator.
- Reinforcing AARDEX / MEMS AS® brand awareness.
- Handling the relationship with our external copywriting agency.
- Creating and updating KPI dashboards for all tools (website, Hubspot, LinkedIn), communication campaigns and lead generation / nurturing campaigns.
- At least 5Y experience in digital marketing and lead generation
- Fluent in written and spoken English (English is the main working language)
- Self-driven, autonomous and rigorous
- Strong Project management skills
- Analytical capabilities
- HubSpot background is an asset
Please send a CV and accompanying letter
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com