"Focused R&D guarantees timely innovation to meet future demands"
The MEMS monitors are drug packages with integral electronic micro circuitry designed to compile the dosing histories of ambulatory patients’ prescribed medications. Each monitor consists of a conventional medicine bottle fitted with a special closure that records the time and date of each opening and closing of the container through integrated microcircuitry. Monitors are designed to be used by one patient with one drug. A Reader transfers the dosing history data from the MEMS monitor to a MS-Windows based computer.
MEMS 6 monitor (MEMS 6 TrackCap, without LCD):
- Stores up to 3800 medication events in non-volatile EEPROM memory,
- Wireless data transfer,
- Fits standard pharmacy bottles 38mm-400, 42mm-400, and 45mm-400 thread closure,
- Available with or without child resistant security,
- 36 months battery life,
- Unique serial number identification is indelibly printed on the monitor and stored in its memory,
- Water-resistant and CE marked.
MEMS 6 monitor (MEMS 6 SmartCap, with LCD display):
Same specifications as the MEMS 6 plus,
- A visual display shows the number of doses taken during the 24h'period and the time passed since last dose,
- 18 months battery life.
- Transfers the dosing history data from the monitor to a personal computer,
- USB connection to personal computer,
- Wireless download of the monitor,
- Size of a credit-card.
- On-line transfer of the dosing history data to a secured server (internet or phone line),
- Process the data according to several predefined and validated algorithms,
- Web portal displays report (e.g. calendar plot, chronology plot).
- Off-line transfer and visualisation of MEMS data
- Export data function